Hi my good friends!
I'm going to introduce myself:
Talking about my experience learning and studying English, it is important to say that I've been studying and practicing it for about 3 years. I started studying at CELEX in ESIME Culhuacán and I finished the advanced levels there. I've also had some experience tutoring my cousins who attend junior high school.
What I consider my weak sides are my naivety and my laziness jeje. Oh! and I sometimes can be a little grumpy
Some of my strong sides are my friendly attitude and my cheerfulness towards life. Also, whenever I do something I like to do it putting all my heart into it.
What I like to do is going shopping, skating, spending time with my boyfriend and dancing. I also enjoy decorating places like my bedroom.
About my skills... well I guess that I'm good at understanding listenings but I'm not very good at reading or writing.
I have many friends and I like spending time with them as well going places with them. For example: going to the cinema or to the mall.
Well I guess that's pretty much it. I'll see you at school everybody! Bye!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario